Econlex identifies geographic concentration of interconnected companies, related and different industries, specialized suppliers, service providers and associated supporting institutions (educational and scientific research institutions, agencies, etc.), competing, but also cooperating in a specific field. Our firm explores common interest and needs in the sphere of procurement, sales, sectoral specialization, labor etc.
Our services for promoting competitiveness include:
- Research and networking – defining and strengthening of the cluster infrastructure, creating databases of the cluster members, websites, establishing communication systems
- Training and education – training needs analysis related to specific cluster requirements, organizing trainings and study tours, etc
- Business cooperation – establishing cooperation in different fields of cluster operations: joint purchasing, business assistance, market intelligence, export promotion
- Policy action – lobbying and creating dialogue among industry, research community and government authorities
- Innovations and technology – facilitating innovation processes and enhancing technology, keeping track of technical trends, setting technical standards, diffusing new technology
- Cluster growth – expanding clusters by admission of new members, establishing new enterprises within clusters, creating regional identity, connecting with related clusters in the region, internationalization