We supply U.S. export companies with trade intelligence and logistics support by providing local market assistance. We support them along the way, by servicing their needs of gaining better knowledge of the in Latin American import country they intend to trade with.
Our services include:
- Matchmaking with potential Latin American importers, distributors and retailers by making contacts, identifying opportunities, providing interpretation and translation services, as necessary;
- Assessing business negotiations with foreign counterparts;
- Assisting with maintaining on-going contacts, including buyer selections and escorting buyer missions to the U.S.;
- Advising with distribution that includes finding importers, warehousing, and other distribution facilities and partners;
- Advising on import, ingredient, labeling regulations and other relevant regulations associated with various countries in Latin America;
- Reviewing market reports and other sources of information on the Latin American market that will lead to better market intelligence and understanding of export opportunities for U.S. produced products;
- Providing information about trade policies and changing economic conditions in order to provide our clients with the most salient information;
- Advising on obtaining payment; and
- Advising on marketing and public relations for U.S. produced products.